I provide brilliant e-marketing services for online businesses or retail shops that grab your customers’ attention & convert sales! Call Abi White 08 9433 3328
EMAIL MARKETING (EDM) SERVICES
Email marketing, or e-newsletter creation (EDMs) is still, after many years, one of my favourite ways of marketing. They're a gorgeously cost-effective vehicle to drive sales, reinforce branding and develop a sense of loyalty and community with your customers.
Most of us have way too much in our in-trays. If you want your EDM to stand out, it has to be good.
You've got to make them open it.
You've got to make them convert.
Have your email marketing copy written for you
I can create engaging, enticing emails for your online business that are designed to make customers open, read and convert.
Contact me today to find out more!
Benefits of Email Marketing (EDM’s)
- Easily gain a significantamount of traffic to the website, greatly enhancing SEO
- Gain free publicity by promoting new events, achievements and activities
- A tactical up-sell for similar courses/products of use to the demographic in any segmented group
- Connect with the perfect target market, promising strong conversions and traffic
- Assist in ‘developing a network’ by communicating with appropriate industry professionals that are well connected online and off - with clients, company websites, blogs and social media tools.
- Increase Facebook, Google plus and Twitter followers
- Reach specific audiences by segmented target groups
- Use as a vehicle for the tactical up-sell for similar courses/products of use to the demographic in any segmented group
- Encourage loyalty and engagement by regular, branded communications
- Enhance the image your business as a destination for information, education and resources, as well as a Community for like-minded people
Connect to your Customers with Email Marketing
Email marketing is a great way of connecting with your clients. And unlike Facebook, there's no jumping through hoops to please Facebook’s edge rank.
With emails (EDMs), the customers either open the email or they don’t.
Getting customers to open them is where I come in. There’s a bit of ‘science’ regarding catchy titles, sending times and so on.
Once the email is opened, it's also my job to make sure the message makes them convert. But don’t worry, I like to think I’m good at that!
Find out more about email marketing; contact me today!